Rules & Policies
Aquatic facility rules have been established for your safety and enjoyment.
- All guests must pay the price of admission or have a current season pass to enter.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible person age 16 or older.
- Animals are prohibited with the exception of service animals. Service animals are allowed on the deck only, not in the water.
- Tobacco products, chewing gum, alcoholic beverages, glass containers, grills, lighters, illegal substances, knives or weapons are not allowed inside the facility. Bags and coolers are subject to search.
- Guests may be required to complete a swim test to access certain areas of the pool.
- Non-swimmers and weak swimmers may be required to wear a life jacket.
- Guests must be 48” tall to ride the water slides.
- Inflatable toys and water toys allowed at staff discretion. Personal flotation devices must be U.S. Coast Guard approved.
APPAREL & HYGIENE
- Proper swimwear is required. No revealing or transparent swimwear, denim clothing, or clothing with metal attached is permitted.
- Swim diapers designed for pools are required for children who are not toilet trained, regular diapers are prohibited.
- All guests must shower before entering the water.
- Do not drink the pool water, spit or spout water from the mouth.
- Running, dunking, riding on shoulders, fighting, and roughhousing are prohibited. Diving permitted in designated areas only.
- Abusive or profane language directed to other guests or staff is not acceptable. Guests will be asked to leave without refund for using abusive or profane language.
- Loitering is not permitted in and around the facility, including the parking lot.
- Alteration or removal of safety equipment is prohibited except in an actual emergency.
- All guests must obey the rules and regulations listed above and follow the instructions of Water Safety Staff and other facility employees.
ADMISSION MAY BE DENIED FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Suspicion that the guest is under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Evidence that the guest has a contagious disease
- Evidence of open wounds or communicable disease
- Guest not having the proper swim attire
Facility staff reserve the right to eject and suspend any person from the property for violation of facility rules or for any other action detrimental to the safe and orderly operation of the facility. In case of serious violations, the Dallas Police Department will be called.
Facility staff are not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Lockers are available for rent for your security and convenience.
Facility may close at any time without warning due to water quality or weather conditions.